Can I Stop Paying my Premium if my Claim is Denied?

No, you should pay the premium with a check and note “contested payment” on the check or in a letter accompanying the payment that explains that you are paying under protest because your disability entitles you to a premium waiver. You should not stop paying your premiums or the insurer will have an excuse to cancel your policy.